Mission, Vision, Core Values
Basic contents and structure of the activity of SA Alutaguse Hoolekeskus emanates from the Care Centre’s mission.
Mission of the Alutaguse Care Centre
The Alutaguse Care Centre is an innovational and caring nursing home that meets the expectations and needs of people requiring care and ensures their coping.
The vision determines on the general level the target state of SA Alutaguse Hoolekeskus – i.e., the state that the Care Centre wishes to achieve as a result of development.
Vision of the Alutaguse Care Centre
The Alutaguse Care Centre is a nursing home known and recognized in Estonia and a competence centre valuing the quality of life of senior citizens in the region.
- Quality– quality means that persons requiring assistance are offered what they need on the highest possible level. Quality assurance is based on team work-valuing qualified and competent personnel. Quality assurance is possible owing to goal-oriented development activity, innovation and flexibility.
- People-centeredness – it is based on holistic approach that sees every person as a whole in a considerate and supporting way. It is necessary to view the person as a whole instead of merely concentrating on his or her problem.
- Reliability– it consists of confidentiality and caring (empathy and attention). Reliability is of equally significant importance in relations between the customers, patients and Care Centre’s personnel.
- Security – creation of security is based on the feeling of privacy and belonging. In order to achieve this, every customer and patient needs to feel the existence of own space and privacy, and that help is always at hand and efficient. Owing to the feeling of security, the Care Centre is a pleasant environment for living and working.
- Openness– the nursing home is open for everybody – customers, their relatives. local community and co-operation partners alike.
As a consequence of the operation of SA Alutaguse Hoolekeskus, the quality of care and nursing assistance services offered in Estonia has improved, the senior citizens and people close to them are happier and the senior citizens are able to cope better, which leads to improved self-sufficiency and quality of their life.